=BTD= clan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=BTD= clan forum

Last update: October 11, 2016

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inYoutube

I would like to join the Media.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MrPiggyWiggy
Founding Father
Founding Father
MrPiggyWiggy

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-03-25

I would like to join the Media. Empty
PostSubject: I would like to join the Media.   I would like to join the Media. EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 4:48 pm

1) Why would you like to join the media group? Because i am Great with Graphics (as you can see on the website (not including banner)

2) what would you like to do in the media group? I would like to be part of the graphics team.

3) Will you try your best in the Media? Are you kidding i will give 110% effort into the work.

4)P.s i am sometimes busy with school work and i have friends and family i love to hang out with, i'm not always free but when i have nothing im usually on my computer looking for something to do.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hell Yeah
Back to top Go down
http://buildtodeath.niceboard.net/index.htm
Doughnut323
Lance Corporal
Doughnut323

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join the Media.   I would like to join the Media. EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 11:44 am

ACCEPTED! ok, thanks for joining the media team, we can always use a new graphics team member Very Happy XysteR is in UK so he isn't around when i am, and who knows with batch lol
Back to top Go down
PilotDeath
Founding Father
Founding Father
PilotDeath

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join the Media.   I would like to join the Media. EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 2:01 pm

Yeah, Xyster and Batch like went through a wormhole or something O.o. WOOOO MEDIA TEAM!!!! RULEZ I would like to join the Media. 788899
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xpilotdeathx
Top_Gunin
Private

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join the Media.   I would like to join the Media. EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 12:54 am

1) Why would you like to join the media group? I have fraps and can record and like to make movies

2) what would you like to do in the media group? be an actor
3) Will you try your best in the Media? Do the best as i can as i will

4.) i live in Australia so the movie times have to be in my time zone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join the Media.   I would like to join the Media. Empty

Back to top Go down

I would like to join the Media.
Page 1 of 1