=BTD= clan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=BTD= clan forum

Last update: October 11, 2016

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inYoutube

Direct ur own movie contest!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doughnut323
Lance Corporal
Doughnut323

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Direct ur own movie contest! Empty
PostSubject: Direct ur own movie contest!   Direct ur own movie contest! EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 7:08 pm

BTD ALRIGHT!!! As you may know, we have not made a movie in a while, soooo, IT IS TIME FOR THE MAKE YOUR OWN MOVIE CONTEST!! erm, or should i say DIRECT YOUR OWN MOVIE CONTEST he he. Here is what you do, Think of the most AMZAZING movie that you can, provide a brief summery of the movie. THEN about 2 weeks from now, I WILL CHOOSE TEH BEST ONE, and then, YOU GET TO DIRECT YOUR OWN MOVIE, anybody can enter! your movie can involve up to 64 people, just remember you need to know about 50 other people that aren't in media team to help. The reason we can use 64, is because we will be using a Local Hamachi server(see information post for details)

Once your movie has been chosen, you will set the date that we will do it on, the media team will act, cept me of corse, cause i am camera man. Once we have all the footage, Leave the rest to the editing team(Me, pilot, MrPiggyWiggy, XysteR, and batch) Then i will upload to youtube, AND WELLA!!!, YOU JUST MADE UR OWN MOVIE!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue alien alien alien alien alien
Back to top Go down
litch_king99

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Direct ur own movie contest!   Direct ur own movie contest! EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 7:53 pm

Woot!!!! to bad I suck at directing Razz
Back to top Go down
http://missleboy.com
Ccharge
Corporal
Ccharge

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Direct ur own movie contest!   Direct ur own movie contest! EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 10:16 am

i have a few ideas. though i wouldnt do to great directng... though i seem to be more "commanding" when i spaz...
Back to top Go down
litch_king99

PostSubject: Re: Direct ur own movie contest!   Direct ur own movie contest! EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 2:54 pm

I cant do anything....Im hopeless Sad
Back to top Go down
PilotDeath
Founding Father
Founding Father
PilotDeath

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Direct ur own movie contest!   Direct ur own movie contest! EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 7:52 pm

Hehe...Me likey to edit....uh...E!

Btw people, we have an offical =BTD= Movie being thought about so turn your wheels to think mode and start POSTING!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xpilotdeathx
PilotDeath
Founding Father
Founding Father
PilotDeath

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Direct ur own movie contest!   Direct ur own movie contest! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 8:51 pm

K well heres my idea, and i just want to use the Media Team, so its not realla a contest...

Well i do wanna just make a movie and call it Code Zero or something like that and its about a bunch of troops getting stuck in iraq or some place and they have to make it threw a bunch of obsticles, there heli crashes somewhere in enemy territory or something like that...u know...exciting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xpilotdeathx
litch_king99

PostSubject: Re: Direct ur own movie contest!   Direct ur own movie contest! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 12:07 pm

2 blackhawks fly into enemy territory one gets shot down, the other gets damage but gets away safely and returns to base (radio was damaged) Then some army dudes are on return to the enemy on foot and fight their way to the blackhawk that is down. The people that were in the blackhawk are being held captive so the rescue team rescues them and fight their way out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Direct ur own movie contest!   Direct ur own movie contest! Empty

Back to top Go down

Direct ur own movie contest!
Page 1 of 1